Gymnastics: Turkiye’s Adem Asil took his first continental titleApril 15, 2023
40% women representation in the Croatian NOCApril 19, 2023
The President of the Croatian Olympic Committee, Mr. Zlatko Matesa, the General Secretary Mr. Siniša Krajac and the Ambassador of Croatia in Albania Mr. Zlatko Kramaric paid a visit to the offices of the Albanian National Olympic Committee in order to singed a cooperation agreement between the two Olympic Committees.
They were welcomed by the President of the Albanian Olympic Committee (KOKSH) Mr. Fidel Ylli, the deputy minister of Sport, Mr. Endrit Hoxha and the KOKSH General Secretary Mr. Gerti Shima.
This agreement aims to deepen the cooperation between the two Committees:
- To exchange visits of sports delegations, coaches and experts among the two countries
- To promote cooperation in the training of coaches in different sports disciplines
- To promote cooperation and exchanges between the staff of the two Committees
- To promote collaboration and training in social media and marketing
- To encourage the participation of athletes in national and international competitions in both countries,
- To encourage the establishment of direct contacts between federations and different sports organizations of both countries
- To enable the exchange of mutual invitations to attend meetings, conferences, seminars and academic forums on issues related to sports and physical education in both countries
At the end of the meeting, the two delegations exchanged commemorative gifts.